Wednesday, November 23, 2011

1 Month Post Op


Weight 286 (as of last Friday)
Average daily calorie intake: no idea
Average exercise: Still waiting tables and walking at lunch
Weight loss this week: 6.4lbs
Total weight loss: 34lbs in 1 month

End of my first month…. I am feeling good about the weight loss. I am down 34lbs and I can really feel if just walking around and I lovethe way my clothes are starting to really get loose. I apologize for the late posting. Last Friday was a little hectic and I fly out tonight for Thanksgiving
weekend.

My only issues have been the feeling I get when I eat. It has become something I just don’t like to do really. The feeling many times is a little nausea at the thought of eating. I will get a few bits down and just can’t bring myself to eat more. I am trying to keep the protein up but I have been out and about all week as my company decided (for monetary reasons) to have everyone take the week off (unpaid). I am not sure what if anything I have accomplished during the last 2 days off but it has been a nice break.

I did go by the bar I used to work at and they said I could do my externship there for Le Cordon Bleu so I will be putting in a few hours a week there starting mid-December. My morning coffee still seems to be the one thing I really enjoy, although I have found that I can drink sparkling wine (slowly) without issue.

The holidays will be filled with cooking I am sure but I have no reason to think I will do much over eating. I’ll tell you what; this surgery is one hell of a tool for weight loss. I can deal with the side effects. I really don’t have much to add for the week.
I hope everyone has a great holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment