Saturday, December 10, 2011

Seven weeks Post Op


Weight 275
Average daily calorie intake: still no idea but not much
Average exercise: occasional walking and 4hrs of kitchen duty a day
Weight loss in last week: 3.6lbs
Total weight loss: 45lbs in 7 weeks

Well this week started out flat. I was not losing anything in
fact I gained a couple of pounds but by the end of the week I was back to
loosing.

I would have posted yesterday but I picked up some type of
intestinal bug that really laid me out for the day. I missed work and class but
today (Saturday) I am feeling much better.
This morning I tried something new for breakfast. In the past I had eaten Fiber Plus cereal to up my daily fiber intake but after the operation I was reluctant to try it because of the milk added to it but I had a half of a cup of cereal with milk and had no problems. This is great because that is the one thing you just don’t get is fiber.

My problem with over eating seem to be fading, I simply don’t eat more than a couple of bites of something. I also don’t seem to have the issues related to carbonated drinks as bad as I was told to expect. Root beer seems to be the worst one to drink. Ginger Ale, 7-up and even sparkling wine
seem to be ok in moderation.

Not much more to report this week. Finals for Le Cordon Bleu are next week and then I will be working at the old bar I used to work “The Hammer” on occasion for my externship. This should really free me up to start my exercising.

Have a good week

No comments:

Post a Comment