Friday, December 16, 2011

2 Months post-op


Weight 270
Average daily calorie intake: still no idea but not much
Average exercise: occasional walking and 4hrs of kitchen duty a day
Weight loss in last week: 5lbs
Total weight loss: 50lbs in 8 weeks

This has been an interesting week (and not in a good way). Last Saturday I spent the day with some type of intestinal bug that dehydrated me badly. Then over the first part of the week I hit a plateau and then dropped a little more yesterday but over all I am down 5 from last Friday and have reached the big 50# mark.

I don’t think I have seen this weight in 20 years and at this weight there are a few other things I have not seen in 20 years……. No, my feet get your mind out of the gutter! But you know things
always grow better when they are not kept in the shade.

Today also happens to be my LAST day at Le Cordon Bleu. I have finished my classes and now just have to do a 12 week externship (work and get graded for it) before they will have me a diploma. I have gotten the bar I used to work at to allow me to do it there. They are accommodating when it comes to working around my other full time work so this should work out at least for the next 12 weeks. I start Sunday morning back to making biscuits
and gravy for all my stripper friends.

I am looking forward to having some free time to be able to start some type of workout plan. I am starting to see a lot of areas that need toning to minimize the need for removing excess skin.
You know they always end up using cadaver skin for burn victims. Why don’t they work out something to use our (recent weight loss patients) skin instead? Just pay for the procedure and I will give you mine! I can see it now, “The National Bank of Excess Skin” I am not just
the president but I am a member too……

I still can’t eat anything without feeling like puking, small price to pay I guess. I just had a beer battered Tilapia and after 3 bites just could not handle any more. The best way to eat seems to be
ask a friend to lunch (Dave) by telling they you will buy them lunch if you can eat off their plate. At least I got value out of that meal. Ninety percent of the fish I just paid $10 for got trashed afterward.

Next week most of my family is headed to my place for Christmas. So far I am planning dinners like duck a l’orange and rack of lamb and I will eat my fill with a taste of this and a taste of that making sure everything is done just right. It sucks to be related to me. We never eat
anything good.

So until next week, here’s watching you eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment